Homemade Care Service is like a homemade soup for the soul!
Continue to enjoy life in your own environment by receiving top notch care in your own home.
Guided by health professionals, I carefully assess your needs in order to provide first class care suited to your personal requirements.
Homemade Care will bring to you not only a carer, who will be your hands, legs or eyes, but also your friend.
I liken carers to friends because, I believe a friend is someone who always has your best interest at heart. A carer/friend will ensure you always have the very best of care.
Your friend will help you with day to day care:
· Getting up and/or putting to bed
· Lifting with or without mechanical hoist
· Dressing and undressing
· Assisting in changing catheter bags
· Assisting with toileting
· Preparation for the day
· Assisting with medication
· Application of creams/ointments
· Monitoring prescriptions, overseeing collection of medicines
· Assisting with dressings etc